Ethos and Values
We are determined that every student reaches their full potential and soars to success.
We are committed to:
- Providing a safe, caring and purposeful learning environment that is at the heart of the local community
- Developing successful students who contribute fully to the Academy and the wider community
- Inspiring confident young people with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Celebrating the principles of high achievement, respect and the inclusion of all students
- Making rapid improvements in attainment standards
- Offering innovative and personalised learning opportunities
- Building on a network of educational and business partnerships
- Contributing to the regeneration of the local area
- Becoming the Academy of choice for new students within the local area
7 LEA Core Values
At the centre of Academy life are 7 LEA Core Values, promoting: Excellence, Punctuality, Ambition, Confidence, Resilience, Positivity and Respect. The 7 LEA Core Values underpin everything we do on a daily basis, ensuring that all students and staff know the role that they have to play in both our school and wider community as a whole.
The 7 LEA Core Values are:
Excellence – we aim to deliver the very best in everything we do, every day.
Punctuality– we have excellent attendance and arrive on time, in the correct uniform and ready to learn every day.
Ambition – we are hardworking and ambitious for ourselves and other in our community.
Confidence – we believe in ourselves and know our strengths.
Resilience – we know that failure is not a sign of weakness and success is found in learning from our mistakes.
Positivity – we are positive thinkers and encourage each other to be the best that we can be.
Respect – we are well behaved and value the opinions of others. We are considerate to all within our learning community.