We want to make sure you are safe, supported and included in school. To ensure this happened and you have people of your own age who you can talk to about:
- Conflict resolution: To you if you have fallen out with your friend or if you are arguing with other students.
- Unkind language: If other students are using unkind language or behaviour towards you.
- Bullying: If someone is persistently being unkind to you on a regular basis.
This involves having a one-to-one meeting with one of our trained peer mentors in schools. If you would like this there are two ways to let us know:
- In the student entrance there is a white post box and postcard next to this, please complete the postcard and within three days you will have a meeting with a Peer2Peer mentor.
- Press the button below and fill in the form and you will be contacted within three days to arrange a peer meeting.
The meeting will involve a confidentiality agreement between the mentor and student; however, the Peer Mentor will acknowledge that they may need to pass this information on to a member of staff to ensure all students are kept safe.